Commonsense Reasoning ~ Schedule
Commonsense 2015 Program
The Commonsense 2015 program can be downloaded from here.
List of Accepted Papers
- Vinay Chaudhri and Daniela Inclezan. Representing States in a Biology Textbook
- Nicole Maslan, Melissa Roemmele and Andrew Gordon. One Hundred Challenge Problems for Logical Formalizations of Commonsense Psychology
- Daniel Bailey, Amelia Harrison, Yuliya Lierler, Vladimir Lifschitz and Julian Michael. The Winograd Schema Challenge and Reasoning about Correlation
- Toryn Q. Klassen, Sheila A. McIlraith and Hector J. Levesque. Towards Tractable Inference for Resource-Bounded Agents
- Chitta Baral, Gregory Gelfond, Enrico Pontelli and Tran Cao Son. Multi-Agent Action Modeling through Action Sequences and Perspective Fluents
- Richard Booth, Giovanni Casini, Thomas Meyer and Ivan Varzinczak. What Does Entailment for PTL Mean?
- Sander Beckers and Joost Vennekens. Combining Probabilistic, Normative, and Causal Reasoning in CP-logic
- Loizos Michael. Fast and Loose Semantics for Computational Cognition
- Michael Gruninger and Megan Katsumi. An Activity-based Ontology for Dates
- Bahar Aameri and Michael Gruninger. A New Look at Ontology Correctness
- Irene-Anna Diakidoy, Antonis Kakas, Loizos Michael and Rob Miller. STAR: A system of Argumentation for Story Comprehension and beyond
- Somak Aditya, Yiannis Aloimonos, Chitta Baral, Cornelia Fermuller and Yezhou Yang. Visual common-sense for scene understanding using perception, semantic parsing and reasoning
- Jon Yaggie and György Turån. Characterizability in Belief Revision
- Joohyung Lee and Yi Wang. A Probabilistic Extension of the Stable Model Semantics
- Daniela Inclezan. A CLIB-Inspired Library of Commonsense Knowledge in Modular Action Language ALM
- Richard Scherl. A Situation-Calculus Based Theory of Justified Knowledge and Action
- Cleo Condoravdi, Kyle Richardson, Vishal Sikka, Asuman Suenbuel and Richard Waldinger. Natural Language Access to Data: It Takes Common Sense!
- Marc van Zee, Mehdi Dastani, Dragan Doder and Leendert van der Torre. A Logic for Beliefs and Intentions from a Database Perspective
- Alireza Ensan and Evgenia Ternovska. Towards a Preference Formalism for Modular Systems
- Chiaki Sakama and Katsumi Inoue. Abduction and Conversational Implicature
- Julien Corman, Laure Vieu and Nathalie Aussenac-Gilles. Ontological analysis for practical knowledge base debugging in Description Logics
- Arpit Sharma, Nguyen Vo, Shruti Gaur and Chitta Baral. An Approach to Solve Winograd Schema Challenge Using Automatically Extracted Commonsense Knowledge
- Jansen Orfan and James Allen. Learning new Relations from Knowledge Bases Derived from Definitions
- Niloofar Montazeri and Jerry Hobbs. Which States can be changed by Which Events?
- Gérard Ligozat and Paulo Santos. Spatial Occlusion and Multiple views within an Interval Algebra